Request a change for your Property Tax mailing address by viewing your record and clicking the Update Mailing Address button.

For Tax Sale information, please see News Page.

Convenience Fees for Tax Payments are NOT collected by the county, but collected by the credit card processor.

The Tax Commissioner is responsible for the billing and collection of ad valorem taxes. These taxes include real property tax, personal property tax, motor vehicle tax, mobile home tax, and timber tax.

We hope that this tool will be a valuable asset to you. It is our goal to provide the people of Brantley County with a web site that is both informative and easy to use. You can search our site for a wealth of information on any property in Brantley County, and you can make online payments on your account.